Monday, July 23, 2007

A Life to Run

I have been always pushing my life through and through till now, untill I bumped into a friend of mine who told me a very deplorable fact about my life saying that "I dont know how to run my life"... felt sad intially, but put me into a thought as to whether is it true ,whether I have been living all my life till now just in an illusion that I know how to run my life or is that I actually know how to run it.. Staying bemused in this thought, which I am still, I started becoming inquisitive asking myself why did the person tell this to me.Is that what the person saw of my life, is that what everyone feels or thinks about me, was the person in a different state of mind may be and might have just felt it at that instance and told it to me.The second part of my speculative probing lead me to understand myself better... I think I have that reality attached to my life where I evince the person in front of me what they want rather than what I want.... but not necessarily all of this is true as in front of some, my loved ones, I do it with innocence and not out of intentions.Anyhow the question as I expressed still remains do I know how to run my life ?..May be or may be not.But one thing I still do and shall keep doing, 'push my life' believing the fact that something good shall be the outcome when you are leading it with the best of your intentions.... with the best of your heart..... with the best of you.

No comments: