Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hearts Pain

There is a pain in my heart.... I cannot reveal.. I cannot tell...It is excruciating, ripping through my self, ripping through my strength,ripping through me.I kept on asking myself, What do I do with this pain, What do I do in this pain....My soul has no answers, my self has no answers, Im crying in agony unable to breathe... Unable to live...Unable to console.It is very abstract to explain the bounds of this pain, but for certain is a peril that I know, deep in my heart, orginating from deep within imbuing through my soul,through my inner self allowing nothing to bleak on its way but just festinating to my eyes in the form of tears, to flow. What do I do ,I dont know, but have chosen to live my life with this pain through the times that shall heal i believe..... But shall yet know, ever, deep inside my self,deep inside my soul that I have a pain in my heart......... I have a pain in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no pain.. no love.. live the pain, love it and love the heart that gives you that pain.