Monday, November 14, 2011

Eyes....Those Beautiful Eyes..

After much long I sit to write again,because after much long I have come across something exceptional again, something so pure,divine in itself beyond ones own understanding or knowing that such a divinity can exist in this rational world.It is those Eyes.... Those Beautiful Eyes... I have always wandered for.. I have always searched...... & I found them. Just Found them.... These Eyes have so much in them that the whole of the eternity would take just to see a quantum of what they truly have... They have the tranquility, that no human or Nature can achieve but only can be realized by a providential visitation of oneself at the highest pinnacle of ones heart. A soul of greatest content is required, to realize the grief that exists beyond those eyes..But these Eyes speak, and speak so much that all one has to do is listen.. Listen with your eyes. And you can see that it is the greatest level of enduring a heart can bear, a heart can stand, without crushing,without any rebuke and carrying a pain untold.
These eyes carry immense love in them........ So Much Love that it cannot be held or contained in a single journey of life a heart can handle , a soul can call out for...
They are moist ,they are amazing and they are wonderful.. I keep looking at them each day, each night, every moment because I see that these are the eyes that I always wandered for... These are the eyes that fill me... I am in Love with these Eyes.... Beautiful Eyes.... Those Beautiful Eyes.

1 comment:

Dhana said...

:) glad you found those eyes...